AirPods Pro 2 type C - Setup incomplete error

Hey bro, I brought AirPods Pro 2 Type C Brand New, but when I checked my AirPods in Find My App, it says setup is incomplete. I tried too many troubleshooting methods from YouTube; I couldn’t figure out what was going on with these AirPods Pro 2 series.

When I googled this problem, I saw that many people were facing it; there were over 1500 posts on the Apple Support Community page.

However, can you please help me figure out this problem? Many of us are waiting for the solution. From :sri_lanka:

AirPods Pro Gen 2 Incomplete Setup in Find my Devices

hi bro, this doesnt seem to be a software problem, based on the reports it is recommended to check once with apple service center. As its under warranty, dont worry they will check and replace if there is any issue with the charging case or airpods firmware.

You bought it from apple authorised seller or trusted source correct?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply bro. Yes, I brought it from an authorised reseller; they told me it took 65 days. That’s why I tried it by watching some troubleshooting methods. Now the only way is to send it back to the Apple service center. ;(

I understand bro. its bit tough, but rarely such issue happens and when proper bill copy and serial number verification is done, they replace any defective product immediately. In sri lanka, colombo there is an authorised service center it seems. Kindly check with them.

1 Like

I’m hoping to go abroad next month, so can I replace this product by visiting the Apple Store?

Yes bro. that is possible. other country units also replaced but you may get USA unit only based on warranty details or applecare+ coverage.