Airpods pro 2nd generation mic issue

I am using iphone 14 pro max and ipad pro. For my both devices, airpod pro 2nd gen’s mic is not working properly. When i speak louder than normal, then it can pick somewhat i spoke. So is there any solution for this mic issue?

hi bro, as a basic troubleshooting step do try performing reset of airpods by pressing and holding the button behind the case. make sure buds are inside the case while resetting. Make sure to run latest iOS version on your iPhone. Then pair airpods fresh to your iPhone and check how the audio mic quality is. make 2 to 3 calls and check bro.

If problem repeats then we need to check with apple service center to check for any defects with the device. so they could replace if necessary.

Did you apply appplecare+ for airpods? also when its purchased bro?

Yeah bro, i did everything like resetting and latest software update but it still the same bro. I bought it a year ago and coverage expired too. I saw one video in yt and they told that there is mic issues for airpods pro 2nd gen when it pair especially with iphone xs and iphone 14 pro max. Is there any issues registered like this bro? Can you please help me with this!

1 Like

Few users raised about this issue bro. But normally fixed with reset. if its defect then we can get it replaced at apple service center. Do check with apple service center once. Sometimes we can claim free replacement even for out of warranty products.

Let me know after checking with them bro.

1 Like

Okay bro… thanks a lot. I will reach service centre then i’ll share what happened.

1 Like