Apple airpods pro 2 - Discomfort in ear

Hello brother,

I have recently purchased Apple airpods pro gen 2, been using it for couple of days…I feel pain and discomfort only in right ear. I have tried using different sizes of eat tips but nothing seems to working.its perfectly alright in left ear… should I wait for few more days to see if my ear gets used to it ?should i go for memory foam buds but it costs around 2.5k for brand “Comply”

hi bro, Airpods pro silicon tips are very soft and very rarely it causes such pain to users. And yes, its possible for the in-ear bud to get used to you. normally in 2 to 3 weeks usage. if the pain is non stop and happening even when not wearing airpods, then you may try with memory foam type buds.

but original silicon tips are the softest than anything I have seen. lets see how it goes for 2 weeks usage bro.

Thanks a lot brother for your response , I have been using Jabra tws for last 4 years (until one of the earbuds completely out ) but never experienced pain or discomfort. I think it’s not because of silicon tips but more of how airpods sits in the ear
compared to other tws As you suggested, I will try for couple of weeks to see if it works out . Thanks again.

1 Like

Sure bro.

Jabra tws iPhone kuda connect avuma athu nala irukuma bro?

Jabra has positive reviews among users bro. I can see on amazon. regular bluetooth headset mathiri pair agitu work aagumnga when you connect it to iPhone. once user reviews mattum pathutu buy pannunga bro.

1 Like