Apple ID and mobile number is not showing

Hi. My Apple ID and mobile number are not showing in the Sign-In & Security settings on iPhone 15. It only shows the alias email. Please help.

iOS updated to latest version bro? also do you have any security settings turned ON like Lockdown Mode?

I’m using ios 17.4.1 and lockdown mode is turned off

ok bro. when you tap on Edit at the top right corner, are you able to add any email addresses? other than apple id?

i’m able to add bro. But i want to change my apple id email from gmail to icloud email address.

I bought iPhone 15 on 16th march. It’s been showing the same from that time.

We normally signup with gmail address bro. the icloud . com email address is automatically created. dont try to create new apple id now. as I mentioned in one of our recent video, only 3 ids can be created on an apple device.

in your mail app when you enable icloud mail service, you will see the icloud mail address.

that field should not be blank in above settings page. are you able to download apps from appstore? are you seeing your apple id logged in there?

i’m able to download app from app store there is no problem. I tried to signout and signin again. Now i am able to see my mobile number but not apple id

This seems to be a Bug

After increasing the Text size in display settings it started showing. Please check the attached screenshots. Thanks @iRobinPro

Found this solution in Apple ID not showing up in security and s… - Apple Community

Possibly a bug. do report it once to apple here bro.

They could fix it in upcoming updates.