Apple Music Playlist Download Songs Problem

As I am using apple one for 2month and I am facing an issue with my apple music I gathered all songs which I like into my favourite list and downloaded that songs so I can listen to them when I am not using my mobile data but the download songs get downloaded

Hi bro, do check settings - music - downloads - download over mobile data toggle is ON. then restart your iPhone once and check whether you are able to access all those songs. You have active apple one or apple music subscription correct?

This what showing for me

I have using Apple one subscription and that is active

ok bro, under settings - mobile data - music toggle is ON? Are you running the latest iOS 16.5.1?

yes i was using 16.5.1 but now public beta ios 17 I am really sorry I got to excited

Oh, Its alright, Because with iOS 17 there are plenty of bugs there as its early bro. Some bugs fixed with a simple restart or some we have to wait till next beta update drops. If you like to stay in iOS 17 beta version, then waiting is the only option if already tried basic troubleshooting steps and it didnt fix. Dont delete any playlists or data, that wont fix the problem. Just give 2 to 3 weeks time and we will see another update.

Meanwhile you can use the feedback app to report the same problem with screenshots. So apple will fix it quickly when bugs reported in beta versions.