Apple Pencil 2nd Gen battery drain

My Apple Pencil 2nd gen even though always connected to iPad I find it having 0% battery when I pick it to use .it has been doing this recently

Hi bro, Apple pencil year of purchase?

2023 bro

Its still under warranty. dont worry bro. if its a defective unit they will replace it. kindly visit apple service center in your city and let them check. repair is not possible so they will replace it in a week or two time.

Thank you bro !

I have one more concern

Today I bought an Apple Watch SE 2 from Online Croma store.

When I received the package everything was sealed n new . Packaging said manufactured in June 23 . When I unboxed n turned on the watch it said low battery pls charge to continue is that okay ?

Initially when I entered the serial number to check coverage . It said 1 Aug 24

After pairing with my watch it says 30 Dec 24

Why is this change .

And also I checked the band socket for serial number

There it says

SN number and model A27*** like that with CE label

Sorry for long question n thanks bro

Welcome bro. that warranty change must have happened based on billing date to the seller bro. Not to worry. as you are seeing updated correct date once connected to your iPhone.

We can change it by calling apple support and providing the croma bill copy provided. They will verify your purchase date and adjust the warranty date according

That model number A27… is to identify which series model it is. and if its any other letter like M or N then it will be exact type and country origin.