apple watch 8 irregular heart beat when its Idle

Hi Irobin bro,

I’m using the Apple Watch 8, and sometimes, if I don’t wear the watch it will convey that heartbeat took 1 min ago, but the watch was idle on my table for more than 1 hour. Is it a bug(faced this in the previous version, and now currently wearing it continuously so not able to check it) or am I having a fake product(I bought the watch in a Flipkart 2023 BBD sale)

Also, the time to stand notifications is getting in, idle time while not wearing the watch.

Hello bro, is the watch details showing under your iPhone Settings - Profile - iCloud Devices list? also watch app synced and showing all the watch settings properly? able to change watch face from watch app?

Hi Bro,

• I’m able to see the device in the iCloud Devices list, pls confirm the below one only you were referring to.

• Also able to change the watch face from the watch app bro.

• watch app synced and showing all the watch settings properly? —> this point I’m not getting bro-like (where I need to check the watch settings, it will be in the cloud backup or some were)

Yes, bro. That means you have a genuine Apple watch. within the watch app, you can access all the settings bro. I will include a separate walk through of apple watch app management in our upcoming video. mostly this week end. So for new users it will be helpful.

iCloud backup is not applicable for apple watch. All our health data synced in our iPhone will be backed up when we take iPhone Backup. It wont be separately watch backup alone.

Now, regarding the notification issue during idle times, do restart your apple watch once. make sure latest watchOS version updated. see for 2 to 3 days how it goes.

If problem repeats then we can perform all settings reset within apple watch.

okay sure bro, I’ll check on the same and update you back bro