AppleCare Plus price differs from Amazon

Hi Robin,

I’m Naveen Aditya from Chennai. How are you ? AppleCarePlus price in Apple India website is Rs. 7,900 and in Amazon it is Rs. 5,599. How and why Amazon is providing AppleCarePlus 2,301 rupees lesser than Apple India website ?. If that is the case if we buy Apple Watch along with AppleCare Plus if there is any damage or repair will Amazon provide service ? and will that service be equal to our Apple service provided by Authorised Apple Service centre ?

Hello Naveen. I am good. thank you. hoping you too. in Amazon they are selling Protect+ which is also available in iPlanet Service Center and gives 1 year warranty. my suggestion is to consider iPlanet if you are looking for Protect+. If you need applecare+ which gives 2 years protection, check with apple support directly or nearest apple authorised service center. Protect+ video already available in our channel you may refer that. its same as applecare+ but allows 1 year warranty extension from the date of purchase. For any future damage incidents we still have to visit apple service center to claim.