Best Macbook for Video Editing and Office Work, Need Suggestion

Hi Bro, I’m planning to buy Mac book pro for first time, usage is for video editing and office work some time I might use virtual machine configurations for work ,very rarely gaming

can I go with M3 pro 11CPU and 14GPU 512GB (6800AED) or what’s your suggestion, as well I’m buy it from Dubai and should I need to buy care plan in Dubai it’s self or in India

Thanks,
Babu

hello bro, M3Pro model with 512GB is perfect choice and can handle video editing very well. And yes you can buy in UAE region and use it here in india. also applecare+ can be purchased either in UAE or in india for the same model bro. compare the pricing and go for the best one. no problem.

That model is suitable for both video editing and office work very well.

1 Like

Hi Bro I brought new mac book pro m3 14inch 1TB version and invoice date date was 06-04-24 and mac activated by today warranty expired on 7-04- 2025

I have questions regarding the care plan. Am I eligible to purchase the care plan within 60 days?

If I purchase an AppleCare plan on the 58th day, will the three-year warranty coverage start from the purchase date of care plan , or will it begin only from activated date -April 7, 2024?
As well can suggest some good screen protectors and type c to usb hub

Hello bro, yes within 60 days you can activate applecare+. do call apple support and they will explain the details before purchasing it. and the warranty starts from date of purchase, not from 58th day.

for screen protector you can check with Spigen brand, its bit expensive.

there are few other alternatives, but with negative reviews. other brands may not have precision cutout for m3 macbook pro, we have to choose based on existing user reviews. if some positive reviews you can find for M1 or M2 macbook pro, then the same applicable for m3 macbook pro as there are no design change in the display.