Best Tws for apple ecosystem

Hi bro! im currently using iphone 13.im currently using oneplus z2 that is not that much suitable for iphone.There is so many bugs in hey melody app also.so kindly suggest me a best tws for iphone under 15k? Can I consider apple airpods pro 1st generation or go with sony tws?

Hi bro, yes airpods is good to go well with apple eco system. as you are using iPhone and Android device, I think sony tws will be good choice to consider. because you can use it as regular bluetooth headphone with iPhone and with Oneplus too.

If you have multiple apple devices, then airpods would be good to consider bro. as you have iPhone 13 only, sony tws will satisfy the purpose of using it as good bluetooth headphone with best quality.

Thanks for the reply bro.Bro which model sony tws are best in this range of 15k?beats studio buds consider panalama bro? Market la availability kamiyatha iruku and avalaible ah irunthal price athigama solraga.kindly guide me bro😊

Welcome bro. you may check with Sony XM3 series headphones.

Even around 5K budget range sony tws has good reviews among users. Beats also good to consider, but price and features wise Sony XM series are better choice bro. Beats are from Apple and they make it for both android and iPhone users.

My suggestion would be Sony if you have that budget for better bass experience.