Buying iPhone in other countries

Hi bro,
Am planning to buy iPhone 15 pro max in Saudi Arabia could you please suggest me which version I need to choose middle East , international version or USA version.If we buy phone in other countries is we need to activate the phone in that particular region sim ?

If international or USA option is available you can choose any one of them sis. UAE model also good to buy, and when we use other country or region apple id facetime will work. no other issues.

1 Like

Okay bro thankyou. Can I buy 14 pro max instead of 15 pro max .is it worth to buy now?
If I buy any uae model is we need to activate the mobile with local uae region sim ?

Not like that sis. You can activate it with any country sim card. Just make sure its factory unlocked phone. Compare price difference between 14 pro max and 15 pro max. Anyone that fits your budget is good to buy. If the price difference is small then consider 15 pro max. Else 14 pro max.

1 Like

Go with USA they offer Millimetre wave and you get highly speed WiFi speed and Cellular speed

1 Like

Instead buy iPhone 15PM in UAE it’ll less only compare to India

1 Like

mmWave is still not supported in India bro. So we may not be able to use that particular feature. But still USA model has 2 eSIMs and its totally alright to buy USA models price wise.

Hi bro,
I have compared the price of 14 pro max and 15 pro max there is no huge difference finally bought 15 pro max 256 gb for 1.10L. Added duty tax 25k :slightly_frowning_face:thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

Congrats sis. But why Duty Tax? Were you able to claim it in the airport or did you pay the duty tax at airport in India?

Actually my brother bought it from singapore during custom check the box was unopened so they asked to pay the duty tax based on the model :disappointed: my brother is working there not sure he can claim that tax

:frowning: normally people can bring one or two units without any issues sis. Wondering what made customs to ask for tax when the box pack is opened. was he carrying more than 2 or 3 electronics totally? like laptops or iPads? That could be the reason too.

When we calculate the price difference after import tax, it will be cheaper to buy it in India itself instead of importing it from USA.

He bought both iphone and ipad air bro so they collected the tax. Yes its costed more than the indian price🙂

Thats possible. next time make sure to bring limited electronics sis. start using the device and see how well it fits for your every day usage. take care.

1 Like

Sure bro thank you

1 Like