Buying M1 Pro Macbook Pro

Hi bro is 1.5 lakhs a good price for a brand new 16 inch M1 Pro Macbook Pro? 16GB RAM and 512 GB SSD

Yes bro. Pricing looks attractive and worth for 16 inch model. is it still under warranty by any chance? or applecare+ active? buying it from trusted seller or shop?

It is a sealed product bro not yet activated warranty starts only after activating the product right? Buying from a Facebook seller who has many trusted reviews and I have previously bought apple accessories from him

Budget is not an issue but the main reason I’m considering this is because I won’t be doing any heavy work just a little bit of video and photo editing and mainly casual use (emails/Netflix etc) Macbook Air would be fine for my use but I like the big screen of the 16inch and the mini-LED display with 120Hz refresh rate.

Yes bro. follow safety practices like letting the delivery person unbox is carefully and record full unboxing video. That should help. 16 inch models are power house. yes suitable very well for video editing purposes. go for it. you will love the ProMotion display and other feature it offers.