Can I buy iPhone 15 now? Is it a Good choice?

Please. Let me know im seeing lot more people facing issue with it will the apple fix it

Whats your current iPhone model bro? are you upgrading or first time considering iPhone?

Overheating problem already fixed with iOS 17.0.3 update. Users able to notice good difference as I have mentioned in our recent iOS 17 bugs and problems episode.

In iPhone 15 Pro models back glass durability is a concern. not with iPhone 15 or 15 plus models. So if you are considering 15 model, you are good to go.

Im going to shift to apple from android.im a new user .so having many thought after hearing news , heating issues. But it’s not an hardware issue right .please let me know bro.later I should not regret of buying it having issues.

Bro, my suggestion is to experience the device in person at apple showroom. normally when we record videos continuously in HD, 4K or HDR then heating will rise after few minutes shoot. it automatically cools down. totally normal. for photo shoot we wont notice much difference.

iOS 17 specific heating is very well fixed. during fast charging we do notice heat till 80% battery. after that it manages automatically based on our previous days usage.

when you use the device for few minutes, that will give better idea.

Yes bro ,i do experienced the device in showroom .it feels good and I don’t see heating there but my worry is after I bought I won’t be regret right that the issue will be there lifelong of the mobile…it’s purely software issue is it?.not an hardware faults right.people who uses iphone 14 upgraded to ios17 they are not facing issues so only have doubts whether it’s a hardware issue or software

Thats good bro. using it for few mins will give us better idea. If its software reason then performing all settings reset or iOS Restore always helps fixing the problem. If any of your friends are using iPhone, you can get their opinion too. That helps seeing how it will be suitable for your every day usage.

Once you bought the device, you have to start using it normally and get the best out of it.

Taking photos, videos and using apps that are essential for your every day workflow and so on. If there are any hardware issues, when we havent damaged the device, apple support help us to get replacement even when its out of warranty. especially few users facing that green screen problem in iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max models.

Any hardware defects, normally known within 1 year of usage bro. so dont worry about that. You may get additional applecare+ to extend 1 more year of warranty coverage.

Few compromises you may have to make coming from android, from my personal experience seeing others making the switch bro. I hope it helps.

Thanks for clearing doubts

1 Like

Bro I have bought the iphone 15 .after setup and using phone…it’s getting heat little.what to be done.i see 17.03 update …should I do it

Congrats bro. for initial usage one or two weeks we may see such temperature rise. it will be settled soon bro. background processing and indexing takes some additional resources which heats up the device for normal usage.

dont worry about it. you have updated to iOS 17.0.3 already which addresses overheating issue present in iPhone 15 models in general.

Hello bro, how to do iphone functionality test like testing screen,sensor ,speaker like we have in Android?

in iPhone and iPad, we need to contact apple support bro. they will ask you to type “diagnostics://” in safari browser and then it will trigger diagnostics on the device. they will provide a code to start it. otherwise we cannot run it from our side. either at apple service center or by calling apple support we can do it.

Yes bro connected with apple support to diagnostic test.thank you for helping me out and I have one query bro? I bought iphone15 it’s been week I’m using it even my partner got same iphone her phone seems to faster like while scrolling ,software wise all I feel but when It comes to my iphone I feel like slow performance while scrolling ,using apps and when I go to settings when I click my profile my information option it stucked once later I cleared settings from home then again I opened my information it showed loading icon side and I felt like going back to settings or clicking other options down it was not responsive.and when I get a call from someone slide to answer sometimes stucksss bro .have you faced like this in iphone .why it’s happening bro.can you share ur opinion please I’m worried about this .it’s a new iphone

Hi bro, both devices running same latest iOS 17.1.1 version? mostly your iPhone seems to have some iOS related memory management bugs affecting its normal performance. it is recommended to do iOS Restore if you have already updated to latest iOS version and still facing such hang problems here and there. that will help.

As its under warranty you can take it to apple service center to get it done.

Yes bro visited apple service centre they have factry resettled the device and restored system ios .now it’s ok only need to check 2-3days whthr I get the issue again or not bro…it happenes because of software glitches ahh bro?

1 Like

Chances of issue repeating are very less bro. once iOS Restore is done, you can use it normally and yes it must be due to software bugs that happens when our download corrupted or some files had problems.

Okay bro thanks

1 Like

Bro yerstday I have faced the issue:the issue my contact memojis which I created is not there and I named my phone as my name that turned to iphone 15 .I realised only when my contact called me there memojis where not showing me .then I went to contacts app that time it’s asking as new while opening app create contact posters setup later option .then I went to the memojis and checking whatever I created for the contacts memojis those are not there bro only I see those mmemojiss as there contact profile pic​:neutral_face::neutral_face:why is this happening.do u have any idea

hi bro, so far no such issue reported. I have created some contact posters and using memojis for few contacts all are intact. no change in that. have you updated to iOS 17.1.1?

Yes bro Its up to date. Eventhough memojis are gone suddenly some contact I get their memojis while they call but in memojis section their memojis not there.

must be issue specific to your device bro. expecting iOS 17.1.2 this week. after update see if problem fixed or not. else we can try some troubleshooting steps like all settings reset once. that should help.

Also for different questions you can create new post instead of continuing with previous discussions. will be easy to search and find them in future. Good night bro.