Cant login to google account in iphone 14 pro max

Hi bro,
Have a huge problem, I was trying to login to google account in my iphone but the google action is in clicking like i cant get in to it, i tried using mobile data, using wifi even restarted my phone but i cant login to google account its stuck with that not taking to the next login page

Give me solution bro, coz that my primary account to login all my contacts and details are in there

hi bro, this is iOS 17.4.1 specific problem. expecting a fix soon with an update. to sync contacts temporarily follow this guide bro. move the contacts to iCloud using a computer if possible and that will sync well for your iPhone usage. in future if you are planning to use google contacts or moving to android, you can again move all contacts to google.

No bro its not an issue I found a solution incase anyone people out there facing this tell them this solution else make an video from my solution

I was stuck with this problem this morning i was searching through all those apple documents about the ios 17.4.1 which is after ios 17.3 update there i would something interesting after the stolen protection apple made their policy strict in that case if some one trying to add google account just like that in someones iphone it dont work by clicking google bar many of us think its a bug but it is not apple played a role there, if you want to access it you have toggle off the icloud mail settings off

Name in top settings>Icloud>apps using icloud in that show all> ( off those that use our google account i.e mail,calendar,notes,contacts) Then try to login ureka! It should work if not then with everything off try switching on VPN connect to some random europen server now try it will work no it should work yes

Thats all

Robin bro Im a huge tech lover, did rooted android devices but its boring and decide to jailbreak ios device for that purpose itself i bought iphone xr in 2018 and jailbroken in the same day i bought but nothing new

So pls if by any chance any apprenticeship to work with you in tech side pls take me with you bro

Na inga tha Chennai la UPSC study cum teach panitu irukan pls do consider my application bro

hi bro, as a first troubleshooting step I tried turning off stolen device protection and then tried to login again google account, but unable to. same no response error appears. turning off contacts, calendar, mail and notes could not be friendly solution for all users who use those apps daily.

This feature was working earlier with all these services ON. I have submitted feedback to apple. Product Feedback - Apple

expecting a fix with next update. iOS 17.5 beta 3 also have the same exact issue. so this have to be fixed from apple side too.

About apprenticeship, currently I am not in a position to hire anyone bro. But if there is any requirement, you will be the first I will contact :heart::pray:t2: . Please dont mind, and do well with UPSC :+1:t2: .