Coming from Android which iPhone model is best buy?

I’m now using android mobile i decide iam change to ios mobile so I’m first user of ios so which model i have to purchase kindly do suggest bro

Depends on the budget bro better first to feel the ios whether it’s comfortable for you

1 Like

Hello bro; it is important to check whether iOS will suit your everyday usage. Experience it once with friends or at an apple showroom in your city. If you find it suitable for everyday use, you can move to iPhone based on your budget choice. iPhone 12 and above models are good buys with 5G if you plan to buy it in 2023 with most of the latest features.

1 Like

Hi @iRobinPro hope you’re doing great!

I’m currently using an iPhone XR, and I was planning to buy a new iPhone with future proof (future proof doesn’t mean iOS updates). Also, when should I buy the new phone? Currently, my iPhone XR battery health is 86%.

I am good bro. thank you. hoping you too. If iPhone XR suits your every day requirement continue using it bro. when there is a good deal you may consider iPhone 14 Plus to use for next few years. iPhone 15 Plus also good buy with Dynamic Island and USB C port if you need the latest features. That is actually future proofing the purchase. But price wise if you see good deal with 14 Plus, it will be worth it.

1 Like

Thanks bro :smiling_face:i’ll try my best to buy iPhone 15 plus

1 Like

Hi @iRobinPro Hope your doing good…!

I am too confused right now. I was planning to buy a new iPhone in February 2024 or March 2024. Also, my budget is 55k, I need a future proofing phone. Will apple introduce the new SE next year (2024) ?.

All good bro. thank you. hoping you too. There is high chance for SE next gen model release during march 2024 event bro. any iPhone we buy can be used for 4 to 5 years approximately. battery degrades 2.5 years once and we change it at apple service center.

So remember that while choosing an iPhone and some people based on their usage even use it for more than this 5 years mark. just for basic apps usage requirements, calls and messages it still works well.

So decide accordingly.

1 Like

@iRobinPro bro so i made my own spec sheet to compare 13,14,15. I’m too confused with apple compare site

i see that there is no huge difference between 13 and 14.

the difference between 13 and 14 is Photonic Engine and Action mode is missing on 13 and 1 core in gpu

in 14, 1 hr battery backup doesn’t look like a huge upgrade

So, can i choose 13? is that future proof?

Man! I miss the type-c in  13 :face_holding_back_tears:

You are correct bro. the difference may be small but one steap ahead processor means, we get one or two more year of software updates. its always good to get such higher model if the price difference is small. else you may go with 13 model. my suggestion would be 14, not just for above mentioned features, those small difference matters when we want to use it for 3+ years.

1 Like

hi @iRobinPro hope you’re doing good!

is it worth buying a new iPhone 12 (256GB) for 55,000 in 2024?

hello bro, for 55K its not worth buying iPhone 12 in 2024 bro. maximum 35 or 30K range would be good pricing. we may see such pricing during BBD this year around september.

1 Like