Draining of battery capacity upto 2% within two months

Hi bro. I bought Iphone 14 plus on Aug 21, 2023 from USA. Right now the battery capacity has drained to 98% within two months. I have been following the same charging practice which you instructed. The drain of batter capacity is normal or will i be able to get any international warranty in the store.

hello bro, once battery reaches 80% within warranty period we can claim warranty. otherwise it will be depending on our usage. continue using the device 1% a month is average reduce and some months it wont be reduced. overall we get 80% reach in 2.5 years time.

Again measure battery health after 5 to 6 months usage bro. that will give us better idea.

Thank you bro. Incase anything unforeseen happens whether will I be getting international warranty here in india.

yes bro. last time I checked with iPlanet, it is possible to claim warranty in india for device brought from other countries. with Applecare+ also warranty claim possible.

Thankyou bro

1 Like

Bro today another 1% have dropped now battery % is 97. Shall i wait and analyse for 5 to 6 months or approach service centre

Yes bro. totally 5 to 6 months once measuring will give us better idea. else within warranty period even 1 day before warranty ends you can get it checked at service center for any defects. dont worry. continue following the charging practice suggested in our video.

Bro right now the battery percentage is 95%. 5% drop in 5 and half months, whether this is normal or i need to contact service centre.

It is normal bro. dont worry. continue following the charging practice and it will be maintained. some months it wont reduce and you will reach that 2.5 years mark.

Thank you Brother :pray:t2:

1 Like