Fast Battery Drain in iPhone 11 Pro

there were no issue regarding battery drain in ios 16.2 (overnight drop percentage would be 0-2%) but after updating it to 16.3 the battery drains so fast in both standby and in usage i can see it very cleary (overnight drain is now 6-8%) i thought they’d fix this in 16.4(a) but they didn’t…my battery health is 95%…mostly i disable (location services,wifi,bluetooh,airdrop) when not in use and i charge it between 20-95…help me with this issue

Is the signal coverage full or 2 or 3 bars at night times bro? in the area you are in. also, whenever we update new iOS version, it takes 3 to 4 days to become stable and optimized for our usage and data present in the disk. as per apple support document.

1 Like

The signal bar is mostly 3 and it was 3 in good battery backup day too…even after 10 days of ios 16.3 i faced this issue bro…it’s draining so fast comparatively…ios 16.2 was perfect but now for just a 5 minutes safari browsing it’s dropping by 3 percentage how to fix this issue? Can we expect a update for this?

there is a possibility to see improvements in upcoming iOS Updates in terms of battery performance overall bro. meanwhile, you can perform “settings - general - reset - reset all settings” once. just to clear out any bugs related to system settings causing fast drain.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes after 2 to 3 days of usage.

1 Like

After the 16.5.1 update it got worse bro…the battery drain is un manageable…16.2 was the perfect version to stay in for best battery life i think…now i’m regretting for updating my iphone…i update it coz i believe that apple will fix the battery drain issue in upcoming updates but they’re disappointing me…my battery health dropped from 94 to 93 after 16.5.1 and on the next day of it again dropped from 93 to 92…after just a single day…and standby battery is getting worse too…after a week of this 16.5.1 update one night it had 61% battery 12 o clock and @8.30 morning the battery dropped from 61 to 38 like what??? 23 % gone in 16.2 it would drop from 1-3 that’s all (p.s: i follow every iphone battery saving tips that u gave…done a setting reset, following charging cycle 20-95, mostly wifi, airdrop, bluetooh, location services will be in off. any solutions for this? and that 23% battery drop is in battery saving mode on. help me here the problem started since the 16.4 update

Hi deepak bro, your iPhone model and when purchased bro? is it under warranty? The problem you explained is definitely not normal and not many users are facing the same. I think it could be issue related to software or hardware which needs to be checked with apple service center once.

1 Like

It’s iPhone 11 pro purchased on dec 2019 and no bro it’s not under warranty…I’ve changed my battery at apple service center on September 19 2022. And bro now it changed from 92 to 91 in just 3-4 days idk what is happening here…so if i check with apple they charge any big amount for it or else it’s free of cost for analysis?

That overnight battery percentage reduce of 30% or more is not normal. at apple service center for diagnosis they charge 1500Rs when the device is not under warranty.

Are you following the suggested charging practice? Also approximate battery reduce of 1% a month is not normal based on our usage, and some months it wont reduce bro. overall it will balance and reach 80% battery health around 2.5 years for average users.

Yes bro I’m following the charging cycle 25-95…and i don’t even turn on any extra services like location bluetooth wifi when not in need…just checked regarding charges for diagnosis…they’re charging 800 rs for it

They must have reduced the diagnosis price. good though. based on previous history, you were able to get 2 years for your usage bro. continue following the charging practice and you will see some increase overall. no need to follow too many steps. you can use the phone happily without worrying about battery health bro. just the measured 2.5 years average is what we all get.

Then we change battery at apple service center. This time you may consider upgrading to plus or max models when it is close to 80%. just my suggestion.

1 Like

Okay bro sure will do…now the battery is back to its normal…battery drain and everything is normal now…for me it lasts for a complete day now…thank you

1 Like