Free Apple Music subscription not showing

Hi bro , I recently purchased AirPods Pro 2 usb -c version, when I connect with my iPhone I’m not getting any free subscription of apple music for 6 month or One month . The same AirPods I connected with my Frnd’s iphone it’s showing 6month free subscription for buying new AirPods Pro 2 . Idk why?

hello sis, for your apple id have you used any free trial before? like shazaam offer or other offers like 2 or 3 months free trial before? because the free apple music offer is specific to apple id.

Yes , I’ve used it before once 99/month .And now also I’ve created new Apple ID for this but after that it was showing free trail for one month not for six months the same I’ve tried with my frnd phone it’s showing 6 month free trail. For buying AirPods pro

Its for first time users sis. thats why you are not seeing the trial offer. If the apple id havent used apple music subscription before, then we see the offer. Your friends apple id is still not used any trial or paid apple music. that is the reason.

Its like intro offer, just to experience non apple music users to experience the quality of audio it delivers.

Now we cannot get free trial for your apple id. and have to go with subscription only.

Thanks !!

1 Like