Get connected pop up on watch app...

I am getting this pop up from the starting day of my new watch. I ask the iplanet show room they verified and told me to wait till the ios update. Now the same issue is there. They told that it may be a server issue. Please brother clarify my doubt.

tried removing apple watch with unpair option within apple watch and pairing it fresh again bro? so far no other users reported similar problem so I think issue could be specific to your device. software level problem possibly.

Brother, i already reset my iphone 13 and also my watch SE 2nd. And also i gave my watch to service center. They unpair and connect with the other phone, same issue is there.

And also i have a doubt, do i want to connect with any network on wifi? Because, this issue stops when i connected to any internet service.

If i connect to any network,

ok bro. not like that, we dont have to connect to wifi to stay connected with apple watch. it connects locally with our iPhone using bluetooth low power mode. we have to turn off bluetooth only from control center. are you turning it off permanently from inside settings - bluetooth section?

No brother, my bluetooth and wifi always turn on

Hi elavenil
How is your Apple Watch SE 2nd gen - battery ? Performance and OS ?
Except this issue !

Great brother, but some time i use to drain the battery on my watch so, my battery health is 99%

1 Like

It does show apple watch is connected. checked with a friend of mine using series 8 and so far no issues for him too bro. have you updated to iOS 17.0.3 and latest WatchOS also running?

Where did you bought bro - offline or online ?
Model - gps or cellular?
Which one is fine bro - gps version or cellular version for a normal user !

S brother, i have updated. This issue held when i pick from the showroom itself

If u r a busy man, cellular will suits u. I m using just from my fitness tracking, so i have gps

1 Like

Okay bro .
Fitness tracking level epd iruku ?

You can talk to apple support once bro. check with them whether apple watch replacement can be done as no other friends of yours are facing the same problem. Just a try.

Greater than Android, you can have more accurate than Android

1 Like

Ok brother, i am new to Apple brand, so i don’t know how to contact apple support. If you have a separate video plz share.

I bought all my device on iplanet showroom and my iphone on a authorized showroom called ismart at Erode.

Which is better can i go and ask in showroom or apple support?

You can install apple support app to chat or call them quickly bro.

do install iRobinPro from appstore so that you can quickly search for any doubts you have. Also you can search this website or ask questions when you cant find answer quickly. Will be happy to answer at my free times.

Okay bro , say offline market price of gps version

for apple watch gps version bro? at apple showroom they have 2500 discount on hdfc card cashback. so it will be 42000 approximately for 45mm model. you can visit nearest apple showroom once to get exact price details.

1 Like

Okay bro . Thanks for your reply !

Brother, whats this icon? Below maps, left of the music