Google tv or android tv or Apple TV

Thought to buy tv for my new home and need to know what type of tv can I buy for more flixable os and I use iPhone to so please tell me what tv can I buy Apple or google or android what is the comparison

hi bro, to use with iPhone, apple tv is the best choice to consider. what type of features you normally use? from iPhone to screen sharing works only with Airplay feature. which is available in apple tv and in some latest smart tvs around 50K+ budget range.

So if family members are not using iPhone and want to share their screen, music sync and other features then Google TV will be good choice.

Let me know what type of features you normally need with the TV set and like to use with iPhone.

1 Like

Bro we use iPhone only and we use YouTube and OTT for our entertainment only we don’t use Dis tv and I like to mirror cast and
Use some Apple app like Apple Music and Apple Podcasts for listening can I get that feature in tv and can u recommend any tv brand with in 70k

Airplay allows us to cast iPhone or iPad screen to the TV bro. most smart tvs from sony, samsung and lg have airplay feature. you can check with X and A series QLED or OLED TV based on your budget and that will help.

I am not expert in TV selection, so kindly visit sony showroom or samsung showroom and check current offers bro. third party shops like Vasanth and Co, Sathya sales showrooms also give good discounts. so check with them and proceed with TV with Airplay features.

1 Like

And is it worth to buy Apple TV rather than dish TV Because I like to watch OTT movies and YouTube more than a dish TV

in that case, yes bro. if you like to use screen mirroring feature and most OTT apps also available for apple tv. just check the ott apps you normally use is available for apple tv or not before making the purchase. then go for it.

1 Like