How can i merge two Apple IDs

Hi, When I joined a company, they provided me with a MacBook Pro laptop. The IT support team asked me to create an Apple ID using my own email to set up the laptop. That was my first ever Apple device, so I used my personal email address to create an Apple ID. Later, I left the company and returned the laptop (by signing out from my Apple ID), and then I switched to a different company. Since I no longer have an Apple device, I forgot the password for that Apple ID.

Last month, I bought a new iPhone 15, and I had to create a new Apple ID since I didn’t remember the password for the old one and I didn’t have time to wait to recover my old account.

Now, I have recovered my old Apple ID by requesting a password reset from Apple support (waited for 2 weeks).

Is there a way to merge my old Apple ID with my new one? Please help.
Thank you.

hello, bro; so far, there is no option available to merge two Apple IDs or its data. we have to manually move all the data from old apple id to new one by accessing them from a computer browser. for example, contacts can be exported and imported to new apple id. For Notes App we have to follow this guide.

Import and export notes on Mac - Apple Support (IN).

So do check the available export and import options to move your data. and using the new apple id would be good idea as you have started syncing contacts and other apps related data with your iPhone.