How to Reset Health Data and Start again?

Hi Bro, is this possible to delete all the health data from iphone and watch and start with new data, as i have fixed the target way beyond the limit and iam unable to acheive it. I like to reset and start from basic and increase the tsrget step by step. Kindly advise whether i can reset everything

hello bro, In health app we can reset sharing activity data, but not the on device data. you may try performing erase data and reset all settings in your apple watch and setup the apple watch fresh. It will be like starting with a new watch and all the data will be reset on your watch and health app as well.

You have to setup your fitness activity details once again from fresh. If thats ok, give it a try.

1 Like

Hi bro i unpaired the watch and erased all the datas but still data is available in iphone how to remove that as well

Are you still see Watch App showing the apple watch details bro? tap on (i) icon at the watch name. then unpair apple watch or remove apple watch. Then pair it fresh with your iPhone Watch App.

1 Like

Hi Bro, i have erase all the datas and unpair it but iphone shows all the old datas on my health app

Can you try reinstalling health app bro? tap and hold on health app from app library and delete it permanently. then install it fresh from appstore and check.

1 Like