iCloud and Family Sharing should we use same Country Region?

Hi Robin Bro,

I have a quick question. The icloud + family sharing should be done within the same region? also, can we limited the storage capacity within the family members?

hi bro, yes it will require same country or region as payment system of family member will be used. if a family member travels to other country then they can continue using it, but if he/she need to use that country appstore then they can change it but have to come out of family sharing to change and download apps from that specific country appstore.

Storage will be equally shared and the user have to avoid using the storage if they dont want to bro. else not possible to restrict it.

1 Like

Thanks Bro for your reply.

The region will be change automatically or we have to change when family members travel to other country to use family sharing? what will be the major issue when we changed the different region while we are in different country ? Coz, Iā€™m working at 1 country and the families are in my motherland thn i wish to use my cloud storage with them. What will be the best solution for this?

with family sharing active we cannot change the country or region settings bro. the member traveling out of the country have to be removed from family sharing as the currency and mode of payment will be different between each country.

To access the apps available in that country they are traveling, they can change country and region and continue using their own payment methods.

as far as I know its not possible to connect in such different country accounts as one family due to above mentioned reasons bro.