In iPhone 14 plus youtube notification pops but without sound even the toggles in settings for sound is on

In my iPhone I have installed YouTube app. When a notification pops up the notification is not making sound of alert. I have checked for sound toggle in settings for YouTube app and still the sound is not coming for the notification. I have not set any focus mode. Please clarify me there any hardware or software issue is there. Note : WhatsApp , message app, Instagram , twitter notifications works properly with sound.

hi bro, mostly it could be software related issue. do perform simple restart of the iPhone and check whether things are working normally.

If problem didnt fix, then do “settings - general - reset - reset all settings” once bro.

let me know if above steps helped or not.

Still the notification pops but the sound is not coming from apps like YouTube, Amazon, paytm, Disney plus Hotstar, prime video. But in apps like phone app, messages, WhatsApp, Instagram , Twitter works perfectly. I tried the all settings reset still not working

I have a iPad Air 5, the same sound issue is there for all the apps I mentioned above. Please help me out

this is so strange. for those youtube, amazon, paytm and hotstar, do you see notifications settings properly set under settings - notifications bro?

Updated both devices to latest iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5?

Already updated to the latest version even though the notification is delivering quietly . Even Google maps I am having this issue. Bro do you getting the notification for Amazon in app notification and YouTube app notification with sound. I have also checked for attention aware feature and turned it off two days before even though the issue persists

Also checked for notification settings in individual app. I have pasted a YouTube settings

are you using apple watch bro? or just iPhone?

Just iPhone and ipad

Before making a visit to apple service center to let a technician inspect the iPhone in person, do try the following step bro.

settings - general - reset - reset location & privacy settings, once.

after that, when you open any app, it will ask for permission to access contacts, allow notifications once again. select allow with notifications problem causing apps and let me know if that helps or not.