iPad 9th Generation Battery Drain Problem

Hii bro iam H vignesh and iam using ipad 9th generation and I don’t know why my ipad is getting battery drained soon because of battery usage on home and Lock Screen how to manage this problem

Hi Vignesh bro, how are you? do perform “settings - general - reset - reset all settings” once. then start using the iPad for 3 to 4 days and let me know how it works. If we enabled any widgets on homescreen or lock screen that may consume certain battery percentage based on how frequent it updates. otherwise it shouldnt be consuming too much battery power.

Do try this suggestion and let me know.

Sure broo will try and inform you the results

Thank you broo

Hii bro iam H vignesh the battery problem has been solved successfully after following your instructions

Thank you soo much broo

1 Like

Good to know bro. enjoy using it.

Broo sorry to say this again iam getting my battery drained bro I don’t know the reason it is showing like HOME SCREEN AND LOCK SCREEN the batteries drains more in my ipad 9th gen

using any widgets in home screen bro? if yes, what are those widget names?

No broo iam not using any widgets

give some time bro. with upcoming iPadOS Updates, you will see improvements. usually all settings reset help fixing such problem. else we have to wait for iPadOS updates. tomorrow expecting iPadOS 15, update it and see how it goes.

Sure broo will wait and see

Thank you broo…

My ipad battery issues got solved broo now it is functioning as normal

Thank you broo for your suggestions

1 Like