iPad for Scripting and Programming?

Bro enakku Iphone avlovo pudikathu I am a die hard samsung user but in between i used iphone littlle bit but i dont like it, But I like to buy ipad for my noting and some script writing purpose and macbook for my other works but i dont want i phone and i want to stay with my samsung without iphone those two usage will be normal or not… enna la iphone ila ma both macbook and ipad a seeamless a use panna mudiyma . En phone la irunthu data transfer panrathula entha prechanayum irukathu… pls clear my doubt…

I totally understand your requirement. Yes you can use Mac or iPad separately or together without iPhone. I know a friend of mine using Samsung flagship as he needs call recording feature. but big fan of Macbook and iPad at home for his kid and wife to use. One thing I like to mention is, with iPad Cellular model, we wont be able to make or receive calls. Use Whatsapp like we do in phones. Whatsapp official app is not available for iPad and when we insert SIM card, iPad can only use it for internet access.

Other than that, Experience both iPad and Mac at nearest apple showroom for few minutes. do it couple of times. and then make your final decision. Both are expensive purchase. so its must that those products convince you to spend the money on them.

About scripting or programming, macbook will be best suitable bro. Yes, its a long term purchase for programmers and users in general.

When it comes to iPad, you can use any word processing app or code writing apps like this one.

But it wont be same as Mac computer. iPad still has limitations. We cannot install apps that can let us compile and run codes freely. If its web based and you will be using google chrome or safari mostly to write those scripts, it will be an awesome decision ofcourse.

Also, you have mentioned about samsung or android phone connectivity with iPad and Mac. Apple built an eco system where seamless data transfers happen within their device. But if you want to pair and data transfer android devices with iPad or Mac, then using third party file transfer apps is the way to do. requires 1 or 2 extra steps, but its possible to transfer data between these two platforms.