iPad Pro 12.9 Inch M1 Model Stock Availability

Hi @iRobinPro ,
Hope you are doing great. I wanted to get the 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro 2021 model with the M1 Chip. As I’m in Chennai, it seems that stores and online retailers only stock the 11-inch 2021 model—not the 12.9—and, obviously the 12.9 and 11-inch 2022 M2 chip models. Where can I find the one I’m looking for? Are there any stores in Chennai that sell the iPad Pro 12.9-inch M1 chip models currently at the moment? Is it preferable to use the 2022 or the 2021 model, keeping in mind both performance and cost? As the new Ipad 2024 series are launching, any guesses on the potential price drop of the ipad pro 2022 M2 Chip models?

Hello bro, Thank you, I am good. Hoping you too. Usually apple stores taking bookings and deliver on certain time. Have you enquired about availability or when its possible for them to deliver?

When it comes to iPads, we can go with M1 model to use for next few years. M2 has minor upgrades.

And yes, new iPads are expected this year. rumored to have some display upgrades. Current 12.9 inch displays are the best. You can wait if its not urgent. March end we may see an event. If iPads are not released next month, then mostly by year end we will see next gen iPads.

But as I said, we need to decide based on urgency. Current 12.9 inch models have miniLED Displays which is superior than what we see in 11 inch models.

Regarding price drop, it wont happen immediately bro. it takes like 3 to 4 months and we may see 10K to 15K price difference.

1 Like