iPad Pro Best Price?

Hi all ,
I’m new to this community thank you robin for creating this wonderful community. In a plan of buying a tab then i fixed for ipad in that im planning to go foripad pro m2 11 128 gb basically it is for my wife as a birthday gift i see the price of it is now 80k bt i check with the price history websites it had came down for 70k in march 8 so i will be planning to get it in that price is that any where i can get a better price than this ? And also i have unidays account i have checked with it also only after that 5k discount i can get it for 77k in apple online and pencil is also not free . So kindly suggest me a best way to buy it and also which pencil should i buy for it she is going to start drawing in it

Welcome sarath bro :heart:

Currently that is the best price available, but in July month around we may see Back to school offers which will bring more discounts. like 5K additionally minimum. So if its not urgent you may wait till July month. else you may go with current offers.

Another important thing is, iPad PRo models are due for an upgrade. But no one knows till now when apple will release M3 iPad Pro models. I am also expecting upgrades to display.

So if you can wait for a month or two that will help to get the latest iPad Pro model with HDFC Card specific cashback. same 5K I believe.

for iPad Pro we have to buy 2nd gen apple pencil.

1 Like

If i get the ipad pro for 65k means it will a good deal ? Because im waiting for the 70k price tag after i will put hdfc and exchange of my old phone . I will update after buying it birthday is april so I can’t wait for june. Does the 2nd gen pencil have type c charging ?

Sure. if its current M2 model means, its definitely best pricing. as the new model wont come with any big discounts for few months. Yes bro. it does come with USB C charging port now.

But previous portless magnetic charging apple pencil 2nd generation without any charging ports has some additional features. like low latency and magnetically attaches with iPad to charge. it just takes few seconds. Price wise its bit higher too.

1 Like

Bro i got the ipad pro m2 11 inch 128 gb for 66k in flipkart .

Kindly suggest a good cover and temper .

How to check the battery life in ipad pro and im feeling like the battery is draining fast ?

battery health feature is available only for iPhone at present bro. the fast drain could be due to software level issues. do force restart iPad Pro once and see how it works for 2 to 3 days bro.

1. Press and Release Volume UP Button once.
  2. Press and Release Volume Down Button Once.
  3. Press and Hold Power Button (Side button) till you see Apple Logo and release your finger.
1 Like

I’m planning to buy apple pencil 2nd generation or else I should wait for the new release in june ?

As per latest leaks May month we will see new iPads bro. as mentioned in yesterdays episode new apple pencil related reference also found in iOS 17.5 beta 1. so its good to wait till next month before purchasing new apple pencil.