iPhone 13, 14 or 15 models? Buying confusion

Hi bro ,

I am suddenly got confused to buy which new phone for my wife for 1st anniversary between 13 , 14 or 14 plus , 15 or 15 plus …
Currently sbi have offer for tamil new year…
she uses phone only limited time that too she use more Instagram alone and YouTube …
Suggest me which to buy and i need long year for os update

hello bro, advance congratulations and anniversary wishes to both of you. :tada: for instagram and youtube usage it does require bigger battery. if she wants to use it for long time some days and not to search for any charger. considering 15 plus if budget allows will be good idea. else 14 plus suitable for most users.

getting as latest as possible is always good choice bro. 15 plus comes with all latest features and she wont feel the phone is outdated in next couple of years.

Romba nandri bro … she comes from android so whatever i am presenting might be new to her

welcome bro. also let her experience the iOS and iPhone for few minutes. check whether the things she normally do can be done with iOS or not, and any compromises is required. most of the work arounds with apps, shortcuts and website based methods are explained in our videos. so a simple search will help us to find the solution.

Apart from that, check with her once and then make the switch.

Hi bro ,

Iphone 15 plus vagitu naa and enaku oru doubt phone vara time la 75 percent iruthuchu oru 65 vara use panitu charge poten same iPhone cable and iPhone adapter morg 100 percent achu and cycle count patha 1 iruku epadi bro ?? Could u plsss explain

hi bro, cycle count calculation one full charge from 0 to 100% nu count aagumnga. neenga 80 or 90% charging cycle follow pannalaam. but again, unga usage poruthum, charge cycle 100% once complete aachuna multiple times charge pannumbothu 1 cycle count add aagumnga. dont worry about cycle count or battery health. just follow suggested charging practice in our video. that will be enough.