iPhone 13 - Battery draining fast after update

My iPhone 13 battery drains faster after 17.4 date. Bought it 10 days back and at that time battery was too good but after the update (which I did 3 days back) battery drains faster

hi bro, kindly share last 24 hours battery page screenshot with apps section visible. scroll down little bit and tap on the app name and then take screenshot bro.

Attached screenshots. Please have a look and share me a better solution bro

scroll above and share battery graph and activity section screenshot bro.

Please find bro

For youtube, instagram video streaming it does take more battery power bro. the graph looks continuous reduce on video streaming. its totally normal with screen on time showing to 9 hours 35 minutes of usage. added to that you also had a phone call for 3 hours and 52 minutes with display ON it seems.

Continue using the device and you will see improvement when your usage changes bro. dont worry.

1 Like

Okay bro got it, so for better results I will reduce the screen time and check the battery drain issue. Moreover my background refresh is OFF and still apps keeps running in background and I assume it could be a bug which will be fixed post 17.4.1. Also, I could see continuous reports by few users saying that battery backup is unstable after 17.4 update, will that be fixed in 17.4.1??… Thanks bro

That background app refresh OFF and screen idle time showing are not consuming too much battery power at present, bro. and yes it will be fixed with upcoming update. Older iPhone models may be affected and iPhones with battery health near to 80% will have such issue.

we will see improvement for sure in upcoming update bro.

1 Like

Bro, you mean to say that iPhone 13 is also hugely affected by 17.4 update and moreover mine is just 25 days older device bro. Anyhow waiting for 17.4.1 update very soon. Hope these battery issues will be fixed.
Cheers bro

not just iPhone 13 bro. I have mentioned in our recent follow up video that 15 Plus and all other models also affected with screen idle time usage. but its not consuming too much battery like rapid drain. very small percentage but its a bug where apps are bypassing the setting in place. when background app refresh is OFF it shouldnt be able run for several minutes in the background.

1 Like

Hi bro, how is 17.4.1 update?? Any video update on that. Also, any battery drain issues and any other bugs fixes done. Your opinion on it??

Bro 17.14.1 update panalama neinga yathum issue face pandringala new update la

No bro, already last time 17.4 update panni dhaan facing battery drain issue. So, am waiting for review video from @iRobinPro

1 Like

doing video now bro. already 17.4 la issue irukarathaala update pannitu paarunga. ithu minor bug fixes update thaanga so no problem.

1 Like