iPhone 14 plus battery drain

I purchased iphone 14 plus on Aug 15-2023 now my Battery is 89 feeling battery drain is very fast i have used 12 and xr model i never felt this drain.

My friend is using 13 model got 15 months before having 94 percent in march mine was 92 now his phone is still 94 but mine is 89 at 8-9 months

hi bro, kindly share last 24 hours battery page screenshot with apps section visible. that will give better idea. you have updated to iOS 17.4.1 correct?

Hi bro i have attached the images
I have updated to 17.4.1

in the past 24 hours you were mostly in no coverage or less coverage area bro. that is the main reason for fast battery drain which used 20% battery power. it is good to consider switching to a network that provides good coverage in the area we mostly stay in. during roaming its not a problem. but if we are staying at one place, then its good to change network.

also, for the next 24 hours, you can test this case explained at the end of the video.

Charge your iPhone to 100% or 80% and start using it. dont charge in between the day till it reaches 20%. then you may charge. check the battery graph and according to usage we will know how the battery drain happens. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Ok thanks. My home doesn’t have any network that is the issue

same issue with airtel or jio bro?

I have both sim both same network issue inside home

One of my friend experience similar issue. when he enters his home he get 1 point or no signal mostly. report it to the network and they may increase the coverage area for your area bro. jio especially provides good support so far. so give it a try.