iPhone 15 Pro Battery consumption issue

iPhone 15 pro,current version 17.4.1,battery per 100%
I am not showing torch but battery consumption

When I plug charger to phone it indicates phone charger for 3 to 5 seconds but I am not on switching ? Is there any problem

Torch is continuously ON bro. so fast battery drain. do one thing. perform “Settings - general - reset - reset all settings”. then observe for 24 hours and share the battery page screenshot here.

1 Like

Ok brother
Other question?
When I plug charger to phone it indicates phone charger for 3 to 5 seconds but I am not on switching ? Is there any problem?

three r four before i reset all settings after reset soo many problems brother like torch battery consumption, battery drain soo fast , so warm.

Ni8 battery percentage 46 when i wake up 23
Nearly 23 decrease
Is any issue

This is not good bro. We should try with iOS Restore also the device is under warranty. so do visit nearest apple service center and let them do the restore. that will help fixing the problem if the issue is software specific. make sure to take important data backup to your icloud account.

That will help fixing it.

Ok jii
Today nearly 26 drop

Restore ios
Throughout iTunes application can i do? jii
Reset and restore are same or different

Yes bro. iTunes la pannalaamnga. video available in our channel too if you are doing it for first time.

Bro already I updated 17.4.1 on my phone but I connected to my laptop go into itunes again showing ios 17.4.1 update available
I updated throughout itunes after updating little better brother
Only bulid num change

if you are going to perform iOS Restore then follow the instructions provided in the video bro. we have to manually download the ipsw file from ipsw.me website and use it as suggested. make sure to take proper backup in iTunes of your iPhone to avoid data loss. so you can restore it again.

The phone is under warranty bro. so if you have any doubt, its recommended to visit service center. they will do it for free with proper guidance.

After restoring if same problem mean what can i do ?
Is there other issue?

its a new model bro. so if its not software issue then its defect which can be claimed under warranty. but this type of problem normally comes as software bug. so all settings reset helps fixing it. if that didnt help then we should do iOS Restore as last option to fix the issue.

If you visit apple service center they will do it for you as the phone is under warranty. to avoid data loss, make sure to backup before doing any iOS restore as once deleted data cannot be recovered.

Iphone 15 pro purchase on November brother
After restoring same only brother
I restore personally after that also nearly 30% reduce

I understand bro. mostly whatsapp video audio call use pannuveengala with screen OFF?

No but whatsapp background running automatically
I don’t know why

Once perform this app offload method bro.

observe for two days and if problem repeats then perform iOS Restore. if you have any doubt about iOS Restore visit nearest service center. We should not risk with any data loss.

Jii check battery graph
Ni8 drain problem

I can see in the last graph from 12 AM till morning the drain was bit higher. which is not normal. settings - general - background app refresh is OFF bro?

Background app off only brother
Iphone 15 pro yesterday battery percentage drop 1%
How can I claim

this must be software specific bug bro. dont worry. expecting 17.5 update in a week or two. kindly wait and we may see improvement after a week usage.

battery health should be calculated from month of purchase bro. when purchased and whats current battery health?