iPhone 15 Pro Max Rattling Sound in Full Volume

I purchased my mobile recently but i have an a issue when the volume is high on level i heard an a rattling sound inside the speaker i cant get comfortable audio with that and its very annoying sound what should i do with this

hi bro, using which video or audio player and noticing such issues? Can you try any apple tv or apple music content once and see whether similar rattling sound is audible?

I can’t hear that that playing audios in Apple Music or apple tv but when the youtube reels or insta reels some audios I found it’s hearing

it could be audio specific issue bro. like some audio files are not properly optimised and we may hear such rattling sound. if its speaker issue then we will hear it in all audio files playback. that way we can check with apple service center to get it replaced or fixed. Even if its software level issue, it will affect all audio played. So in such poorly optimised audio files, we have to reduce volume a bit.

Hi bro From your advice further clarification I will check on apple service I don’t think It not a an a speaker issue hope fully thanks a lot for your advice

1 Like

Sure bro. do share their feedback after checking with them.

1 Like

Hi bro theres no issue speakers thanks your support

Good to know bro. then it must be some audio files that dont deliver high quality audio output. dont worry. it happens even with big speakers. when we stream from youtube different video files deliver different audio quality as you know.

As long as there is no issue with the speakers we just have to reduce the volume 10 to 20% of such quality difference songs. that should help.

1 Like

Hi bro ! Can I update ios 14.4 for my device

Yes bro. so far its stable in most models. if you are already in iOS 17 version then yes you may proceed with the update of 17.4.