iPhone 15 Pro or 15 Pro Max? Which is Best Buy?

Hi brother!! How are you?!

Currently am using 13 Pro 128gb variant. I bought it on 22 December 2021. Now am facing some issues. So I planned to change my mobile. So please guide me which would be good buy.
I planned to buy 15 pro max. Which would be good buy 15 pro or pro max . ( Old mobile i asked for exchange they asking around 45 K) .

I am good bro. thank you. Hoping you too. 45K is decent exchange value bro. make sure you are buying from trusted shop or seller. 15 Pro is suitable if you need the same level of compact holding and usage. battery performance will be better than 13 pro, but this segment model suitable for one day usage.

If you are ok with bigger display and need bigger battery backup then you may consider 15 pro max. added 5X telephoto zoom lens is there too with camera section. my suggestion is to experience both models once at showroom bro. that will help you decide whether pro max is bigger or its comfortable to use.

If I am waiting for 16 serious means it will be worth for getting. And can we expect any big update from 15 to 16 .

15 to 16 there wont be big update bro. apple follows regular update cycle where we see 20 to 30% difference in performance, camera and overall. some AI features are expected to come to iPhone 16 specific may be. If your 13 pro works good then you may wait and upgrade to 16 models.

But the resale value of 13 pro may reduce when 16 launched.

So if you need the update now, then going with 15 pro will be smart idea. after 2+ years you may consider upgrading.

Okay Okay.
Brother thank you for your valuable time.

Buying in abroad is better or in local authorised shoop better

If you have friends or relatives coming from abroad then yes bro. you can buy from abroad. no problem in that. we can save some money based on iPhone model. especially pro models have good price difference.

Okay brother.
Thank you for your valuable time and information.

1 Like