iPhone Call Disconnect Automatically Fix?

I am using iPhone 11 64GB which was bought in Cashify in Coimbatore what is my problem is when someone or I call the call gets disconnected automatically after a few minutes and I have to go to the Apple iPlanet store in RS Puram that tells me to reset and backup with iTunes and update the software.

I did that even after that I have the same problem, and I tried to connect with the apple support team through my iPhone app they also run some of the tests in my iPhone but still the problem not solved.

I am using jio sim as my primary sim as e-sim can anyone help me

1 Like

did iPlanet service center run any diagnosis test bro? during call disconnect, are you seeing tower fully going off and coming back? are you using 5G or LTE only?

1 Like

iPlanet did not run the diagnosis test Apple support I booked a call yesterday morning they called myself gone to the setting and analytics and improvement and it showed a diagnosis test run I clicked that and I agreed to all the terms and conditions and the test got finished and in my iPhone no support for 5G i am using iPhone 11 64GB

1 Like

reply bro

1 Like

Call disconnect problem is different bro. it is related to current software or hardware issue. Thatā€™s why suggested getting the diagnosis done. you can call Apple support using the support app and get the diagnosis done too.

Rarely eSIM causes such problems, where we can remove and reconfigure eSIM by visiting jio digital showroom and check the same case too. But before that, do report this problem to jio support and let them check whether any coverage issue present in your area or not. that will help too.

1 Like

I have a automatic call disconnect problem so u can help me

1 Like

Hi bro, running latest iOS 16.5? do perform ā€œsettings - general - reset - reset network settingsā€ and let me know if you are still experiencing call auto disconnect problem. also mention your network provider and its physical or eSIM.

1 Like

Yes bro Iā€™m using latest IOS version I reset but still the same problem

1 Like

Physical or eSIM bro? which sim giving this problem?

1 Like

Physical sim bro

1 Like

If its older SIM like 2+ years older, then new SIM change pannunga. that helped many users. older SIM Card firmware issue va irukalaamnga. new SIM Card for same number change pannitu check pannuna intha issue fix aga chance irukunga.

1 Like

Ok bro Tnx

2 Likes

Turn off ā€œlisten for Siriā€ option to solve this problem

Is SIRI interfering with the calls bro? did you try and this troubleshooting step worked for you?

After I turn off the Siri, calls working properly

Iā€™m using iPhone 11 with iOS 16.5

let me check the same with couple more users bro.

Itā€™s working well

I checked with my father mobile

My father using iPhone 13 with iOS 16.5

1 Like

Thanks for the useful info bro. Will see myself before alerting our audience about this work around to fix the problem.

Thanks bro