iPhone condensation due to Low temperature due to AC

Iphone 13 screen becomes wet due to condensation,
I just put the phone in my table which is far away from AC but for these few days, the sceeen ,the camera array becomes wet, if it is normal condition or anything else?

that is so strange bro. was the AC too strong in the room? newly installed or serviced? I am using my iPhone since iPhone 7 in AC room. so far no such issue happened. may be try with 360 degree protection case temporarily to avoid such issue.

are you seeing water bubbles inside camera glass surface or display internally?

Yeah bro the indoor unit is newly installed

Night time i just picked up and took the phone and felt the moisture and condensation was occurred in Screen and Backcase (Nilkin) and in the Back Camera protection tempered glass too

No bro no waterbubbles inside camera array or Display by God’s Grace, i put extra good Spigen tempered glass for Back camera array

Its like mist or moisture forming due to condensation but i dunno what to do
Is that serious ?

But i dunno what to do
Infact i just cover with a good semi woollen cloth but although screen condensation happening, what can i do bro? Is that serious?

I hav put back camera tempered glass , thr it forms like a Fog (namma cold climate la Car windshield la form aagum la bro mist adhu maari form aaguthu)

understood bro. due to metal frame and new Ac unit may be the reason for such condensation. as long as you dont see internal water molecules formation, then not to worry bro.

it will automatically change.