Is it the right time for buying Macbook Pro 14 and Airpods 4

Hi iRobin Pro,

You are doing really amazing content on YouTube.

Thank you for your updates and keep rocking bro :blush:

Is it right time to buy the Macbook Pro 14 or will it better to wait for the next refreshed Macbook Pro 14 ?

Have been using MD101 Macbook Pro"13 for the past 8 years its still performing decent for my usage. But have been missing a lot of new updates and feeling bit heavy on the weight side.

Also when would be next Airpods 4 coming out ? Was expecting in the September 23’ event but unfortunately Apple didn’t give us any updates.

:pray:t2::heart: Thanks bro. there are rumors about M3 macbook refresh, but very less chance for pro models to receive any updates this october. My suggestion is to get 14 inch model with as best discount as possible and not worry about upcoming models. because compared to last year models even if apple releases next gen it will 20 to 30% improvement.

Macs do give good lifetime overall. So 14" macbook pro is best buy in 2023 for next several years usage bro.

there are no leaks about airpods 4 release yet bro. apple refreshes airpods line up 3 to 4 years once only. so current airpods 3rd gen are doing good, but missing USB C port. so apple may do minor improvemnet and release airpods 4 USB C model in 2024 possibly. I dont think any update to airpods will happen this year bro.

1 Like

Thanks for the infoπŸ™πŸΌ bro.

PS : Special Thanks for udane reply panadhuku :innocent::star_struck:

1 Like