Liquid spilled on MacBook

My MacBook was liquid(coffee) spilled a week ago and I went to apple center they diagnosed my machine and they found that liquid was not spilled on logic board but it was spilled on Keyboard and trackpad but they tried to turn on it didn’t after a long press it turn on after a minute it automatically turned off will I buy used trackpad and keyboard in eBay? Or it is a logic board issue? Any can suggest me what can I do now?

hello bro, sad to know, it does sounds like the liquid reached the logic board. else it shouldnt cause such restart problem. Sometime it takes time for the liquid to show effect and that must be the reason technician missed it. if you diagnose now, then its possible to know traces of liquid in the board.

buying third party boards not recommended. If you think apple service center cost is too expensive as they replace entire board section, you may check with any chip level service centers. like third party service centers will help in this case.

Which country you are in now bro? India or abroad? Also mention city if you are in India.

Bro I’m in trichy told I got call from iplanet care they told me that liquid was not get inside the logic board as they said and they quoted 28k for keyboard and 12k for track pad it seems too expensive I planned to go with local service centre and I also want you from which is best service centre for mac in Chennai and I Currently contacted GSM Service centre in Chennai rich street they told me to ship it and what is your suggestion bro?

Ok bro, do check with iDot Repairs in chennai. He is good with iPhone chip level service. also iPick service center which we did a interview in our channel too. They have several branches I think, so google search to find their location and visit in person bro. call and confirm the timing and availability before visiting. that will help to save time.