Macbook air m2 charging suggestion

Sir i recently bought a macbook air m2 what is the sweet spot percentage to charge my mac is 30 to 85 is okay or else any suggestions

Hi bro, Similar to iPhone it is important to not let the battery frequently drain on our mac computer. that will help maintain its health overall. you can follow 20% or 30% as the sweet spot. upto 85 or 100% never been a problem till date from my personal experience.

Sir its feels that my new mac is draining fast but the battery health shows 100 percentage is there any problem iam just surfing YouTube and checking mails

How much hours approximately you are able to browse the web in wifi bro? normally depending on the type of content we view battery performance may be different. for example if we stream more videos then battery consumption will be bit higher, otherwise for regular surfing we go average 10 hours plus normally.

Using google chrome or safari browser? any third party apps installed?

Sir iam using the native safari for 10 min usage itself the Baterry is draing to 5 to 7 percentage is that normal?

Depending on the content bro. was it for video streaming purposes or just regular browsing?

Just regular yotube video brother i just watched youtube content for 10 min but its draining to5 to 7 percentage and if we closed the lid also the Baterry is draing is there any problem

That does look like bit faster drain. normally when we stream high resolution or HDR content battery consumption is higher. do wait for next MacOS update. right now follow the charging practice like around 20% when battery reaches, charge it to 80 or 100%. that will help for now.

Once updates started to arrive, we will see improvements bro.