MacBook Screen Distortion

Hi iRobin bro … I am facing an issue with my 1 year old MacBook Screen , it have colour distortion suddenly on the screen how to resolve the issue …

hello bro, sad to know. it looks like hardware issue. not software level issue. should be checked with apple service center bro. any pressure applied on the display area or any drop happened recently?

No i didn’t drop but packed in backpack little tight and didn’t take out for 2 days after that I am able to see that but now that impression has been reduced but not 100% , so what will be the next step if I go to service Center and what will be the charges

that could be the issue bro. any laptops should not given pressure at the top or bottom. there should be small gap and cushions kept at the bottom to prevent any hit or damage.

Use it for few more days and see if there is any improvement. if it increases, then checking with service technician is recommended bro.

Sure bro thanks for the information , is there any solution to decrease the impact.??

sometimes it reduces automatically bro. but suddenly if it increases due to display hardware or cable issue, then we have to check with service center.

Thank you bro for the information … thanks for the help

1 Like