My iPhone 15 face ID is not working

I recently had a drop of my iPhone 15. Face ID is not working since then. I tried everything possible as described in your video. Still no use. I presume there is sensor damage. How would I go about it?
I have no apple care+ subscription.
Where can I get it repaired? how much will it cost?
Please help. Suggest me the most economical way to get it repaired.

Hi bro, if its software level issue we can fix it. otherwise its hardware level damage internally happened due to the drop. So right now at apple service center they cant just replace face id module. They have to replace entire iPhone. it could cost almost 80% of the device price. as its new model.

We may check with third party service center, but for 15 model, I doubt its possible to repair or replace the face id system alone. for older models it could have been possible.

Now we need to use passcode only to unlock and authenticate apps.

Thank Robin bro.
One of the third party guy is saying, he can manage to get apple care+ at a price of 17k. After that I can replace the iPhone at 8900. Can I trust him?

When phone purchased bro? because you may try with iplanet for Protect+ but they do run diagnostics before applying protect+. Dont pay any stranger, its not possible to collect the money back these days.

Check with iPlanet in your city or nearby and see if its possible when there is no physical damage on the device bro.

May I know which city you are in now right now?

I bought in Oct 2023.
Im in VELLORE right now.

There is a small crack in the camera lens though clarity is not compromised

before applying Protect + they have to inspect the unit that there is no damage bro. dont pay to random person, I am suits its not possible to activate applecare+ outside apple authorised centers. Protect+ is third party but provides same as applecare+ warranty coverage. its trusted. so do visit service center and see bro.

Thank you so much.
And one more thing.
Protect + can be acquired from apple service centre itself, rite? Though third party.

Only through iPlanet bro at present. also they are selling protect+ on amazon, but verification again done manually. there is no price differnece, So I would prefer checking with iPlanet as payment and verification wise all done in person.

If they refused then we left with no option bro. give it a try.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi Robin, thanx for suggesting iPlanet.
They told I have to change the back glass fully and then apply Apple care+

I came to know that Apple care+ can be applied through authorised service centres even upto one year of purchase.

Much cheaper and. Secure than other options that I thought

Ok bro. its a sudden expense but if thats the closest feasible option you find, then go for it.