my new iphone 15 plus overheating while charging bro apple fix it this issue

overheating while charging my new iphone 15 plus

Do update to iOS 17.0.3 bro. warm to little above warm is totally normal during fast charging. overheating or temperature warning message on screen is not normal. before trying any troubleshooting steps, let me know if you have updated to iOS 17.0.3 or not.

I am updated to ios 17.0.3. overheating while charging back and side frame bro

do perform “settings - general - reset - reset all settings” once and see how it goes for next 2 to 3 days bro. that will help.

bro your iphone 15 plus overheating while charging

bro iam reset all settings also not fixed bro
this hardware issue or software issue bro what i can do bro

This is software level issue bro. normally gets fixed with update. I am too using 15 plus, during charging noticing warm temperature not too much heating. but dont worry, the charging speed automatically reduced when the phone reaches certain temperature. Wait for 17.1, if you still experience overheating then visiting apple service center is recommended. the technician can check and let you know whether its normal within limit or not.

iam using airtel app and camera app heating issue

And iam wating for ios 17.1

Both app side updates and iOS update will help improve over heating bro. usually when we record video using camera app in 4K especially we notice such temperature rise due to realtime processing of data at CPU and ISP level. other than that, if there is a bug then it will be fixed with updates.

bro are u hindu or christian :latin_cross:

Christian bro :slight_smile: why this sudden question, though?

bro apple earpods type c available offline store bro

I think they must have stocks right now bro. you can call and check with any nearest apple showroom in your city.

bro iphone 15 plus overheating while charging

upto 80% we may see such above warm temperature bro. it automatically cools down dont worry about it. upcoming iOS 17 software updates will fine tune and improve it. make sure you have updated to iOS 17.0.3 as it fixes some heating related issues.

yes iam updated to ios 17.0.3

Ok bro, as you have already performed all settings reset, give few days time, 24th expecting iOS 17.1 update to arrive. then you may see some improvements.

iam reset all settings also bro not fixed bro what i can do

My suggestion is to visit apple service center once bro. as the device is under warranty and new. Do take the charging adapter and cable with you. Just to check whether they find any problem with the device.

Otherwise not to worry. You can continue using it normally and avoid using the phoen during charging. disconnect and use it. That should help.

bro close background apps