Screen Guard for Macbook Air M1

**bro how is the

mba m1

now I had saw your old video about the screen of macbook air m1**

Hi bro, are you looking for screen protector for Macbook Air M1?

1 Like

yes bro, i bought macbook air m1 on aug 3 , i am also using saco screen protector many people recommending to remove it.

as I said in the video, using it with keyboard sleeve may not be good idea bro. may I know why people recommend it to remove screen protector? are you noticing any quality problem with texts, photos and videos you see?

1 Like

no bro not at all a problem… with screen resolution
Is your laptop fine by using screen protector

Yes bro. I recently sold my m1 macbook air and moved to m2 macbook air 15 inch model. Got new screen protector and waiting to apply and record video for it. I shared my personal experience with so many users across the web had similar oleophobic coating wear out issue.

Too much glare is one problem when we go with poor quality screen protectors. so checking reviews of some and picking up one will be good idea.

If someone saying that its not good to apply screen protector, need some proper explanation what level of damage it could cause if we applied it, will help us understand better.

what your opinion either I remove screen guard or keep it

thank you bro for fast reply …:smile:

I am keeping it bro. I have suffered that wear out problem with my 2015 macbook pro 15" model. my brother experienced same issue. So I am not going to remove it unless any valid reason given. either by apple or by the person who asks to not to wear it.

bro macbook screen protector brand sollunga purchase panna

Spigen Brand, Saco or Moca brands consider pannalaamnga. search on amazon bro. if you cannot find it for your model, then local shop la very thin type screen protector custom cutout pannitu use pannalaamnga. display is very expensive, so safe a handle pannunga, experienced shop person kita kuduthu screen protector apply pannalaamnga.