Seeking Advice: iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15?

Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out for some guidance as I’m contemplating between upgrading to the iPhone 15 Pro or sticking with the iPhone 15. Your real-world experiences and insights would be invaluable in helping me make this decision.

Here are some specific points I’m curious about:

1. Performance: Can anyone share how the performance of the iPhone 15 Pro compares to the iPhone 15 in everyday usage? Does the Pro version noticeably outperform the standard one?
  2. Camera Quality: Photography is a big passion of mine. Could anyone provide a comparison of the camera quality between the two models? Which one offers better photo and video capabilities?
  3. Display and Design: Are there significant differences in the display technology or design aesthetics between the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15? I’m particularly interested in factors like screen resolution and overall build quality.
  4. Battery Life: Battery longevity is crucial for me. If anyone has insights into how the battery life of the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 compares, especially under regular usage conditions, I’d love to hear about it.
  5. Exclusive Features: Are there any standout features that are unique to either the iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15? Anything noteworthy that might sway my decision one way or the other?
  6. Pricing Considerations: Given the price discrepancy between the two models, I’m wondering if the additional features and capabilities of the iPhone 15 Pro justify the higher cost, or if the iPhone 15 offers better value for money.

Your personal experiences and perspectives would be immensely helpful in guiding my decision. Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance!

Warm regards,

Mark Smith

hi bro, sharing my suggestions here.

1. There will be noticeable performance difference due to 120Hz ProMotion display where app navigation and usage will be more smooth in pro models. A17 Pro processor adds another advantage when we play games or use some resource intensive tasks. which rarely happens in a phone.

2. Yes there will be 20% difference atleast in photo and video quality between 15 and 15 pro models. 5x optical zoom is another plus for 15 pro max. images will be more sharper in pro series compared to regular models. 48MP wide angle lens upgrade is a big plus for 15 and 15 plus models this year for every day user.

3. definitely 15 pro or pro max models shines in this segment. more premium feel and usage experience too.

4. for one day normal usage both 15 and 15 pro models are perfect fit. if some days usage goes higher, roaming then you can charge using powerbank or in a car when needed. that will help.

5. 120Hz display does make a difference. my suggestion is to experience it once at showroom as the price is quite high whichever model you choose. feel the display and usage difference personally to make final decision bro.

6. Display, Camera upgrade, overall usage wise 15 pro scores well. only if you are concerned about price, for every day user 15 model is very well sufficient. if you ask me about more value for money purchase, I would opt for 15 plus model if you are ok with the display size. experience both models at showroom once and that will help you with final decision bro.

Have a great day.

1 Like

thanks bro

1 Like