Shall I Update iPhone 14 Plus to iOS 17?

Hi,

Currently my ios version is 16.0 can I upgrade to 17.4 now which is the latest.

14 Plus is just 1 year old model bro. so yes it should be a problem. If you like to experience all the iOS 17 features you may proceed with the update. give 1 week time and according to your usage, you will see performance getting stable.

Is it a problem if i dont upgrade or upgrading to 17.4 may cause problem. Please clarify.
Also my battery health is 88%. Bought phone on jan 2023

No bro. you can continue with older version. its just that to receive latest security fixes apple allows us to choose between latest version or to stay in previous major version and receive just security fixes. totally our personal choice.

Also my battery health dropped to 88% within a year bro.
Im facing issues in WhatsApp its getting closed automatically while typing in chat. Could you please what could be the reason

if there are no problems we can stay in older version bro. when there is an issue it is recommended to update and check if the problem is due to software compatibility or bugs. so we need to update and check. you may updated within iOS 16 latest release and see if the apps working fine or not.

also make sure whatsapp updated to latest version and check bro.

Bro if you dont mind could you pls tell how to update to 16 latest release because i can see 17.4 only in software update in settings.

WhatsApp update la tha bro iruku.

within software update page below iOS 17 availability, do you see small bar that shows iOS 16 related pending update bro? can you share the software update page screenshot once its loaded?

Above is the screenshot of software update page bro

looks like you are already in latest iOS 16 version bro. as its 14 plus my nephew is running latest iOS version and so far no issues noticed. so if you feel like updating you may do it bro.

Okay bro thank you.

This is the current version

iOS 16.7.6 released yesterday bro. wondering why its not showing the latest iOS 16 version. can you try restarting iPhone once and check again same software update section?

Restarted and i cant see 16 version now also

Some issue bro. Ignore this. Now if you want to install iOS 17 due to current software issues you may update.