Transfer to external hard disk

Hi Bro iam using 14 pro and my friend using 12. Will it be possible for both of us use external hard disk to transfer the files and photos. How we can do that also suggest which external hard disk can be used

hi bro, both devices have lightning port which is not possible to use any adapter to pair with harddisk. only with latest 15 models with USB C we can connect SSD drives to transfer files. Right now you may use local computer to transfer files to Hard disk or cloud services like google drive to transfer files and then moving it to portable drive via computer.

I understand it requires extra steps, but thats the available method for file transfers and directly connecting Hard disk which draws more than allowed power from iPhones.

If you are planning to do it via computer, let me know whether mac or windows systems you are using.

Hi Bro its windows bro. I have another query is iclould is better r g drive for transfering files. G drives offers some good benefits like google one but nothing from iclould. Can we use g drive as backup for iphones

for Windows you may use Intel Unison app bro. its super fast and convenient way to transfer files.

When we compare between icloud vs google drive, both have its advantages and disadvantages.

If you prefer completely automated cloud storage management of keeping everything backed up to cloud automatically and not to worry about any data loss then iCloud is the best.

If you prefer little less expensive and want to manually manage what content you upload to your cloud storage drive, then google drive is best. Some people prefer icloud based on their needs and usage.

Some prefer manual upload few days once to backup their important data. few compromises we have to make, but again we have apps available for google platform if we want to use in our iPhone, iPad or mac.

Hi Bro how can i take back up of messages and contacts from my iphone to google drive

No bro. That integration is not possible with iOS. We have to use iCloud to take backup of messages and contacts in iPhone.

1 Like

Bro apa eppadi bro g drive la namba photos move panna mudiyum adha eppadi pannuradu nu konjam solla mudiyumaa please

Batch batch a upload pannanumnga. from our iPhone, google photos app use pannureenga appadina antha app la auto backup feature um iruku. ON pannuna namma photos app la irukara content ellame backup agidum.

Suppose neenga specific photos and videos mattum upload pannanumnu nenacha, Google photos app la namma phone photos app la irunthu manual select pannalaam.

at a time 200 or 300 photos select pannitu upload kudunga. within google photos app backup settings OFF Pannitu intha process pannunga. that will help bro. once upload complete agiduchunu cloud :white_check_mark: symbol kamichathuku apram next batch upload pannunga.

Faster wifi connection la irukanumnga while doing this process.

1 Like