Unable to Downgrade iCloud Storage

Hi Anna,

I am currently using 200GB of cloud storage for which I pay $2.99 per month. However, I have decided to downgrade to a 50GB plan. Unfortunately, the 50GB plan is not showing up as an option.

hi bro, if the data we stored is higher than 50GB then we may not see the lower storage option to downgrade. Is it possible for you to remove or delete any icloud backup and unwanted data in iCloud manage storage page? then check after few hours that 50GB option is showing or not.

Overall Photos, Videos and iCloud Backup size should be within 50GB.

Hi Anna,

I had 115GB on icloud storage and I have reduesed till 46GB. But still not showing the 50GB storage plan.

Its takes some hours to update bro. Once restart your iphone and check too. Else we have to wait for three to five hours. Check tomorrow morning once and see if the cloud storage options are updated or not.

1 Like

Ok Anna, I’ll check and give you an update.

1 Like

Still not showing anna. My icloud bill renewal date is 10.03.2024. So I think if the date is passed we can’t downgrade the storage plane until pay.

kindly share iPhone storage page screenshot bro. that shows total iPhone storage level.

I have added two screenshots, Anna. Please find the attached screenshots.

Got it bro. this must be fixed from apple support side. Do install support app and chat or you can call them right from the app. explain the issue and they have to check whether any restrictions present for your account or not. If they fix it from their side you should be seeing 50GB plan again.

1 Like

Ok Anna, I’ll check with them.