Unable to make Calls from iPad

Hi bro, I am Vignesh here. I am using iPad Ninth generation and I am unable to make calls from my iPad which is only Wi-Fi tablet. I don’t know the reason why but in iPad while making calls it is showing like we are unable you are unable to make calls because there is no same iCloud ID in your iPhone which is connected to your iPad, even though I have same iCloud ID is in both iPhone and iPad. So may I know the reason kindly why my call working option is not available in my iPad please……

hi bro, when you logged in iPhone and iPad with same apple id and Facetime activated, you can make facetime calls from iPad.

In your iPhone, go to settings - Phone - Calls on other devices and toggle ON for iPad. this will allow you to make and receive calls on both iPhone and iPad. Make sure Facetime also turned ON in your iPad to make this work.

Let me know if that helps.

As per your instructions i had done everything bro but still i couldn’t make calls broo….

I just checked with my iPad and iPhone bro. I am able to make the call from iPad using iPhone when its nearby. If possible do visit nearby apple service center once bro. that will help to check in person which wrong configuration is affecting the phone call not working on iPad.

Okay broo thank you

1 Like

I too have the same problem…. Have you got a solution for it?

Hi bro, both iPhone and iPad logged in with same apple id? also inside facetime settings on both devices its activated?

1 Like

Now it’s working after I activate FaceTime on both the device…Thank you bro🫶🏻

1 Like