Warranty Issue regarding the apple pencil I brought in reliance digital

Hello brother,

Last year, on March 3rd, I purchased the Apple Pencil from Reliance Digital. This year, it needed repairs. However, when I visited my nearest iPlanet store for service, they informed me that it is out of warranty. Upon reaching out to Apple customer care, they initially requested the invoice, which I promptly sent to them. However, they mentioned a date mismatch and asked for the distributor copy. I am currently trying to obtain the distributor bill copy from Reliance Digital, but they are handling it. Is there any alternative method to update the warranty? I have the bill copy and payment details with me.

hi bro, for airpods and other accessories we can update the details based on bill copy by contacting apple support. Install apple support on your iPhone and call directly to apple support toll free. explain the issue and they will ask for the bill copy. produce it and they will update from server side. That will help bro.

Bro they are not accepting bill as the valid proof and they are telling that they need that distributor copy

Reliance Digital is authorised to sell apple products in india bro. is there any other apple service center in your city? like Aptronix or F1?

No bro its not about the service center, apple only saying bill its not valid , I tried to escalate the case but they are keep on telling the bill doesn’t matches with the backend of the apple .

Reliance Digital is authorised to sell apple products in india bro

They are claiming its third party store bro, is there any place where I can find all authorised sellers of apple India

we can use apple support app on our iPhone to locate nearest apple service center bro.

or visit the following website and enter pincode to locate nearest service center authorised by apple.

If not done already, do talk to apple support too. and as you have already approached reliance, if they can provide any alterations with the bill copy to make it work with warranty claim, that will be good too.