What is Time Machine Backup?

I am new to mac ecosystem. I dont have any idea about time machine backup. Many may have face this problem because usually we wont take any backups regularly from our pc / system. Especially I searched in youtube no video about time machine backup in Tamil language. Can u explain Time Machine Backup & its procedure and its uses in worst cases. How to restore it?. It will be very useful to many people since most of them not aware of it. Even my friends using mac doest have knowledge on it.

Hello bro, definitely. I have it in my list. But not given priority for mac topics. Will bring the video very soon. Previously we had an Apple Router with Time Machine feature built inside. Right now we can use any portable hard drive specifically for time machine backup purpose. We can leave it connected to the mac setup or connect it periodically few weeks once to take backup of the data.

It stores entire copy of the mac to local portable hard drive and maintains it. So we can restore anytime in future.

No Drawback as far as I know. Its useful feature, but the hard disk cannot be used for other purposes. Only to store time machine backups.